Friday, March 4, 2011

Thorough Genital Exam From Female Doctor

Here I am again :-) :-) Back

have now again in my accumulated some wonderful gifts (I hope I've now forgotten nothing to photograph!). The stack of Healing the heart has grown to almost 70 (my quilt group surprised me with a lot of blocks!) And I've had it once designed for the top.

Meanwhile more wonderful gifts have piled up at home (I really hope I did not forget to show anything!). The pile of blogs has grown Healing Heart to almost 70 (I also got a lot from my local quilt group!) and I started to arrange them into a quilt top.


Beautiful card and tag from Jeanie :
Beautiful card and tag from Jeanie :
of Elke this bag, which stuck a Herzblöckchen:
from Elke this little purse with a heart block inside:

pot holders and dish liquid from Britta

pot holder and dish cloth from Britta

; different AMCs and my stash - Various AMCs and fabrics
As always, a big thank you all!!
As always a heartfelt thank you to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment