Thursday, March 3, 2011

World Of Warcraft Tcg Card Creator

gift bag

-> second post today
Hello,
the instructions for this Purses can be found at Magical workshops, a great idea this little gift bag. I've made a template for the Cricut and cut out the blank, then stuck with designer paper from Paper Design Kart Ursel and I cut a couple of birdies from the cartridge Serenade from cardstock and glued. A small ribbon at the top of closing the whole thing.

Hello,
The template for this bag you can find workshops on Magical Blog, a great idea for a little present. I made me a file for cutting the base with my Cricut and then i added Designer Paper from Paper Design Kart Ursel. I have cut birds serenade from the cartridge out of cardstock. A little ribbon close the bag with the goodies.



The card goes to the Challenges:
The card goes to the challenges:
- My Pink Stamper : feathered friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment