Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jvc Powered Subwoofer Model Sp- Pwm606

Quilt and profit

Now he is ready, the Logcabin with 3D effect! Got it machinequilted because the seam allowances of the many small items but would have been difficult to quilt by hand.
I finished the quilt Logcabin with the threedimensional effect! I quilting it by machine because the seam allowances of the many tiny pieces are too thick to be quilted by hand easily.

I also had with Patty won this wonderful magazine that she was giving away the occasion of its publication. And would not it Patty, if she had not even made the cover of a work of art! And this great AMC was in a separate envelope still there!

And I've been the lucky winner of one of those wonderful magazines Patty had given away because she had been published in it. It would not be if she had not even made Patty a piece of art out of the envelope! She also included this lovely AMC with its own envelope!



0 comments:

Post a Comment