Monday, January 31, 2011

Watch Free Mario Salierionline

One World One Heart 2011

Once more the time has come again for the worldwide blogging event

 

started by Lisa of the Whimsical Bohemian .

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Dagmar and I am living in Southern Germany. I am primarily a quilter but I sometimes also love to create mixed media pieces, especially fiber ATCs. My blog is mainly about my adventures in creating something with fabric but also other things that I love to do like travelling or visiting concerts. So make yourself comfortable and feel free to look around.

I am participating in this amazing event for the fourth time. 
Here is what I am giving away this time:
a little quilt made from my rusted fabrics. 
This give-away is open to all active bloggers worldwide. Just leave a comment on this post to participate and make sure there is a way to get back to you in case you should be the winner.
The lucky winner will be announced here Feb. 17th. 

Have fun visiting all those blogs! Last year there were more than 1000 participating!

GOOD LUCK!
It's that time again: the 5th and last time again refers to "One World - One Heart" took action that caused you to visit and get to know new blogs.
can with me this time that her small quilt made from my rusty substances win. You have only themselves have an active blog and left a comment here. And you're in Lostopf! Please make sure that I can reach you in case of win.
The winner will be on 17 Drawn and announced in February.
Have fun visiting the other blogs! Last year, involved more than 1000!!

GOOD LUCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment