few years ago, this ugly monster "Cancer" I declared war. At that time I fought hard and the battle but not the war, eventually won. Now I was challenged this nasty monsters to a new fight and I am determined not small time shall be included, but to fight with all means for survival, even if I have this plug in losses.
A few years ago that ugly "cancer" monster declared war on me. It has been a tough fight but I finally won the battle - not the war, though. Now that nasty monster is challenging me to another duel and I am Determined to fight for life with all available means, even if I have to suffer losses.
Dear Martin has asked other bloggers to send me Healing Hearts and so I found some beautiful heart block in my mail box these days. I am overwhelmed by your sympathy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I also have got from this wonderful Lady and Heike my stash.
0 comments:
Post a Comment