Hello,
süüüüüß a candy! total was fun to tinker it. I used my Cricut cut with a template of Images by Heather M I have is from DCWV Paper Stack Bright and the DP by DCWV Floral Prints. The Digi Stamp is by Polly Craft, colored with Prisma Colors and baby oil. The Digistamp I punched with my Spellbinders.
Hello,
a sweeeeet candy! It wos very funny made this candy wrapper. I used my cricut with a file from Images by Heather M for the candy wrapper base. I added paper from DCWV Floral Prints. The digital stamp is from Polly Craft, i colored it with Prisma Colors and baby oil. The digital stamp i punched out with my Spellbinders. The card fits to the Challenges:
The card goes to the challenges:
- Balisa : sweet
- Digital Tuesday: Use the Cut + a digi
0 comments:
Post a Comment