Hello,
and again I have tried my Cricut . The card is cut with the cartridge wild cards from cardstock. I recorded all the small parts and again the background so that the inside of the card is light and can be written to it. The papers are cardstock Lana and Colours. The eyes of the owl I have touched with Stickles, which looks great in kind, from the pictures you can not recognize this as well. Furthermore, I have also done to the envelope.
Hello,
and another time i used my cricut, i live it! The card is from the Cartridge Wild Cards, cutted from cardstock. I cutted the card, the blackout and therefore all other little things. I used cardstock and Lana Colours Paper. On the eyes from the owl i added stickles, it looks very nice on the photo you can not see this so good. I also made the envelope for the card.
The card matches the following challenges:
The card goes to the following challenges:
- One Stitch at a Time: Anything but square
- Jitterbuggin : Get in Shape
0 comments:
Post a Comment