Sunday, February 20, 2011

Does Plato's Closet Have Polo

Vintage Mini Ritter Sport packaging

- had> second post today
Hello, today I
I tried this package. The idea I have of Stempeleinmaleins from 02/12/2011 . I have tinkered with MTC from a file and cut the box with my Cricut.
Hello,
this time i tried to made a box for Mini Ritter Sport Chocolate. The idea i found on Stempeleinmaleins of 12/02/2011. I made a file with MTC, which i cutted with my Cricut.

The section is folded at 1 7 / 8 - 2 1 / 2 - 4 3 / 8 - 4 7 / 8 and 1 / 2 - 1 3 / 8. Attach to the pin marked with blaum points adhesive and assemble the boxes.
The cutted box i scored on 1 7 / 8 - 2 1 / 2 - 4 3 / 8 - 4 7 / 8 and at 1 / 2 - 1 3 / 8. Add glue on the blue parts signed to mount the box.


They should look after.
The boy should look like this image.

then cut the pieces for the decoration of designer paper and the Glue the box, while a tape about 12 "with glue.
Cut the parts for the decoration from designer paper and add it on the box, at the same time add a 12" long ribbon too.





This is now your box which you can embellish as desired.
Now you have the box, you can embellish the box.


I have my simply decorated with paper flowers and a gel permeation. Furthermore, I punched a hole in the ceiling box, where I pulled the tape.
On my box i added paper flowers and the center is made with my Influenza. I punched a little circle in the top from my box to pass the ribbon trough and made a bow.







If someone at the MTC file is interested, then please send an email to kreativfloh@gmail.com.
good day to you all!
If someone is interested to get the MTC file, please send a e-mail to kreativfloh@gmail.com.
I wish you a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment