Hello,
today I made a Diamantfaltkarte, for the first time the is a really great idea and not difficult. The guide can be found at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog . The stamp is from Whippersnapper, colored with Distress Ink and the Temple of maps and text art. I use paper from Bearly Mine Design and cardstock and paper flowers of maps and art, pearls and some gemstones.
Hello,
today i made a diamandfoldcard, you can find a tutorial on Fairy Tale Challenge Blog . The stamp is from Whippersnapper, colored with Distress Inkg and the text stamp is from maps and art. I worked with paper from Bearly Mine Design and cardstock. I added flowers and pearls, a few ribbons and gems.
The card fits to the Challenges:
The card goes to the challenges:
- Fairy Tale: Diamantfaltkarte
- The creative cottage : fabulous flowers
- Bearly Mine: ribbons + pearls
More details and the necessary materials you can at maps - find art . The link to the shop and idea blog can be found in my sidebar!
Other details to my card you can find on Cards - Art or use the links in my sidebar.
Other details to my card you can find on Cards - Art or use the links in my sidebar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment