... and this time in orange, I always thought pink, orange and sometimes I try because I think it has not seemed so bad. I'm back as a basic form and the envelope used for the wild card cartridge, I cut out of cardstock. The cut in the card I made with Spellbinders Label X and the Digi Stamp is by Polly Craft which I colored with Prisma Colors and baby oil. I added another 2 paper flowers and a dab with my beloved PearlPen :-).
... and this time in orange, i tried to made in another color not always pink. As base for the card and envelope i used my wild card cartridge, i cutted from cardstock. I punched the window with my Spellbinders Label X and my Big Shot. The digital stamp is from Polly Craft which i colored with Prisma Colors and baby oil. I added 2 paper flowers and a little bit of my loved PearlPen :-).
The card fits the challenges:
The card goes to the challenges:
- The cut Dreams: It's a girl
0 comments:
Post a Comment