Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phenergan Drowsiness How Long



Good morning,
yesterday I was busy and I have 3 cards done, one of them in this vintage look with a Digi Stamp of A Day for Daisies, which I colored with Prisma Colors and baby oil. I used papers from Bearly Mine Design and cardstock. On the left side I've attached to a thin green line a few irregular pearl jewelry.

Good Morning,
yesterday i made 3 cards, on of the cards is in this vintage look. I worked with a free digital stamp from A Day for Daisies which i colored with Prisma Colors and baby oil. I used paper from Bearly Mine Design and cardstock. On the left side i added a few beads in brown and black on a green cord.



The card matches the following challenges:
The card goes to the folllowing challenges:
- A day for Daisies: Very Vintage
- Sketch Saturday:

0 comments:

Post a Comment