-> (second post today)
Hello,
my Cricut is in full swing! Today I cut this card from DCWV Brights paper and paper DCWV Teen Print. I used the cartridge wild cards.
Hello,
my Cricut is cutting all the time! Today i made this card from DCWV Brights paper and paper DCWV Teen Print. I used the cartridge wild cards.
Glitter Stickles, I only have added to the flowers and blossoms in the middle.
I also added Stickles on the flower and on the center of the flower.
The card fits the challenge of Paper Weekly Take: Putting on the Glitz and Delicious Doodles : Glitz, glam, shimmer and bling.
The card goes for the challenge by Papertake Weekly: Puttin on the Glitz and Delicious Doodles : Glitz, glam, shimmer and bling.
More details and the necessary materials you can at maps - find art . The link to the shop and idea blog can be found in my sidebar!
Other details to my card you can find on Cards - Art or use the links in my sidebar.
Other details to my card you can find on Cards - Art or use the links in my sidebar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment